Your shopping bag is empty
Sign up to receive news about Kristina Fidelskaya collections, events and sales.
Welcome to the Kristina Fidelskaya Website ("Website"). By entering our Website, you agree to these terms and conditions stated above and below in all chapters of this document ("Terms"). Please review these carefully prior to making any purchases. By using this Website you agree to comply with these Terms
Connect with us!
We will get back to you within 1 day.
Other Online Shopping Inquiries
For any other queries regarding shipments, deliveries & returns kindly contact our customer care on 0097145521070 or 0097142526088 or via email at CustomerCare@kristinafidelskaya.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Shipping Methods
Once your order is placed it can take between 1 – 48 hours for order processing (for all pre-orders the processing period can be up to 4 business days). You will be notified via e-mail as soon as your order is ready to be dispatched.
Kristina Fidelskaya offers complimentary courier service on all orders worldwide.
Courier Service Details
We use FedEx International Priority for all shipments and offer delivery within 2-5 business days to any destination (subject to customs clearance at the country of recipient as well as delivery to rural areas) as we aim to provide the quickest & most reliable service to enhance your shopping experience at Kristina Fidelskaya. Please note that a valid proof of identity & signature will be required upon delivery of all orders.
Delivery within UAE
We use local courier partners for domestic shipments within the UAE. All orders placed across Dubai & Abu Dhabi may expect delivery within the same day on orders placed before 12:00 pm (noon time), for all orders placed after that – next day delivery is expected. We aim to ship within 1 to 3 days to all other Emirates.
Prices, Taxes & Duties
The prices for Kristina Fidelskaya products & services on our website are fixed in AED (Emirati Dirham) and with the currency conversion tool can be seen in one of the multiple presented currencies. The conversion tool is there to provide you with the current currency rate which may change as per the real time changes on the currency market. We reserve the rights for/to:
- the currency rates not to match to the exact rates of the official sources;
- apply any changes to the prices as per the brand’s discretion (for the non-shipped items only);
- apply discounts and special offers at any time for any duration period as per the brand’s discretion.
All prices displayed on Kristina Fidelskaya website are VAT inclusive. All other duties & taxes are excluded.
Every shipment is made on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning that once shipped goods have reached their destination country, your order may be subject to import duties, local taxes and other fees specific to the country and local customs authority.
Tracking you order
Your order can be easily tracked through your account on our website from the moment your order is placed until it is delivered to your door. From the moment the shipping label is created you may also track your order on the FedEx website with a corresponding tracking number.
Your previous orders tracking information is stored in the “My Orders” section of your account information
Order processing and delivery times duration is a standard practice information which could possibly be affected by delays during peak seasons or due to a high volume of orders, as well as payment authorization and stock availability which will be communicated to you in the shortest time possible.
Each order shipped from Kristina Fidelskaya website is insured from the moment it leaves our warehousing facility until it reaches your provided address only. Once order has reached its destination, the shipper & courier are no longer liable and/or responsible for the shipped items.
Kristina Fidelskaya is constantly seeking to enhance your shopping experience; thus we are pleased to introduce a Pre-Order Service as we are aware of how exciting it could be to order your favorite looks straight from the runway. Our Pre-Order Service will enable you to reserve your desired pieces prior to the collection being available for sale in stores.
To learn more on the estimated dispatch dates, please see the details of product information. Please note that items from the same collection are subject to different delivery dates within the season.
If you are choosing to order items currently available in-stock and items available for Pre-Order only, the full cart will be charged at the same time (upon confirming your order). However, products will be dispatched separately according to the availability/production.
Prior to beginning your shopping journey, kindly read the Terms of Sale & Use of Website and Legal terms carefully as well as other important information regarding shipping methods, pre-order and exchanges & returns. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team for further queries as well as to provide feedback on our services. Your opinion is important to us.
To register on our website kindly follow these simple steps:
- On the navigation menu click on “Account”
- Fill up all of the * marked fields including your billing & shipping information
(by sharing information in your profile, your shopping experience on our website will be enhanced to suit your interests and needs)
- Save information & begin your shopping experience at Kristina Fidelskaya
To purchase an item:
- select “Add to Cart” on the product page
- when in your cart click on “Proceed to Checkout”
- when directed to the secure checkout area, fill both your billing address and shipping address (if was not provided at the time of registration or if you would like to implement any changes)
- select payment methods offered by our website
Depending on your bank of reference, you may be redirected to the bank’s webpage where you will be asked for a security password to process the payment with the credit/debit card. The amount of the order is deducted from the account by the bank of reference at the time of Order Confirmation.
Credit notes issued by our offline stores cannot be used for online purchases. This also applies to credit notes issued online.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the exact details of it. Unless notified otherwise, a contract is formed once you receive an email with “Order Confirmation”.
The Website features products that have been carefully selected for sale however all products are subject to availability. There may be occasions due to circumstances beyond Kristina Fidelskaya’s control where a product is not available. If a product you have ordered goes out of stock before we confirm acceptance of your order, then Kristina Fidelskaya shall not be liable to you for being unable to provide that product.
If such a situation arises, then we shall notify you as soon as possible and attempt to source the named item or an alternative on your behalf. If this is unsuccessful, we will process a refund of any unavailable products. In the event that you have multiple products in your order and the above is not possible, we will continue to ship the remaining items.
5. Exchanges & Returns
Returns made easy
We hope that you are happy with your Kristina Fidelskaya purchase. If for any reason your expectations were not met, simply return your purchase to us and we will gladly offer an exchange or a credit note within 7 calendar days from the delivery date on all items purchased (including sale) if returned in perfect condition together with proof of purchase. Only purchases made in Kristina Fidelskaya brand boutiques or online store can be returned or exchanged.
- Please retain your purchase receipt for any exchanges
- Worn, altered or washed merchandise is not accepted for return. All items being returned must be in the original condition with original packaging, with all tags attached
- Footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition
- Exchange can be made for any item/items equivalent to or higher than the original purchase value. Any difference will not be refunded
- Credit notes will be issued for 1 year from the date of return. Credit notes will not be accepted or updated after the 1-year expiration date
Kristina Fidelskaya offers complimentary returns.
Returning your shipment guide
As Kristina Fidelskaya does not offer a refund for any returned items, the amount will be credited to your online account on our website with the possibility to redeem this credit within 1 year of the issue date. Online credit notes can only be used for online purchases.
Only returns registered on our website will be accepted. To register your return, please follow these 3 simple steps on our website:
- Sign into your personal account and follow to “My Orders” section;
- In “My Orders” section click on “View Details” and select the items from your order that you wish to return, select the quantity & click “Create Return”;
- Upon receiving notification of your return we will get back to you via contact details provided in your account (telephone or email address) in order to re-confirm the item and the reason of return, provide tracking information and stay in touch until your order is received in our warehousing facility. Upon receiving notification of your return, we will get back to you via provided contact details (telephone or email address) in order to re-confirm tracking information and stay in touch until your order is received in our warehousing facility.
Return Information on our Website
You can find your orders & returns under “My Orders” of your personal account. You will be updated of status of your return via e-mail after the item/s reached our facility and have been inspected.
It can take between 3-7 business days from the date of receipt of the returned parcel for it to be accepted and refund to be issued. The refund will be reflected on your personal account of Kristina Fidelskaya website.
Return processing duration is a standard practice information, which could possibly be affected by delays during peak seasons or with high volume of orders.
All products received in individual branded packaging (boxes, pouches, dust bags, suit/coat covers) must be returned with its original packaging, where packaging has also remained its original condition.
Kristina Fidelskaya may decline to accept returned items when:
- Items returned are out of original packaging/missing tags/have been machine washed/have been used/have any form of damages/shoe soles are showing damages
- Items are shipped after the acceptable number of days for sale and non-sale items as per the returns policy
- Any other part of the returns & exchanges requirement was not followed
If for any reason your order was split into separate shipments, kindly wait to receive your full order (unless your order consists of pre-order items) prior to returning any of the items to encourage speedy processing of your request.
6. Terms of Sale & Use of Website
Use of Website
Kristina Fidelskaya is an online service of Kristina Fidelskaya FZ LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, at address: Office B103, Building 7, Dubai Design District, Dubai, P.O. Box 333271, United Arab Emirates and its subsidiaries (“Kristina Fidelskaya”) for the purpose of the sale of clothing, accessories and other items ("Products"/”Items”).
Great care has been taken to ensure that the Products displayed on our website resemble those one would encounter in a store shopping experience. However, color and clarity may vary from device to device used to access the Website, and therefore Kristina Fidelskaya cannot guarantee that the Product is a mirror image of that which was viewed online.
In order to be able to make purchases through the Website, you will be requested to register. The information sought will allow Kristina Fidelskaya to handle your transaction efficiently and effectively.
As payment will be made online, it is important that you enter all the requested information accurately. This will ensure that there is no delay in the dispatch of your order. The information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you require further information on shopping, shipping methods, exchanges & returns, and/or pre-order, please follow above mentioned corresponding links or contact our customer care representative.
The Website is available only to individuals who meet the Kristina Fidelskaya terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid payment card, i.e., credit/debit card, and who have authorized Kristina Fidelskaya to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the item(s).
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you authorize Kristina Fidelskaya to perform credit checks and to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization, and to allow individual purchase transactions.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that youare not authorized to use.
Kristina Fidelskaya may use the information you provide to conduct suitable anti-fraud reviews, and the agency involved may keep a record of that information.
We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of a specific item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
In case your personal information changes, please notify us by contacting our Customer Care at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Fidelskaya may modify these Terms at Kristina Fidelskaya sole discretion. If you do not agree to the changes to these Terms, you should stop using this website. By using this website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with the Terms as changed. Any changes made after you have placed an order with us will not affect that order unless Kristina Fidelskaya is required to make the change by law.
When you make a purchase through the Kristina Fidelskaya website, you are offering to buy Products for the price stated and subject to these Terms. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the exact details of your order. Unless otherwise notified, Kristina Fidelskaya’s acceptance of your order occurs, and a contract is formed only when you receive an email notifying Order confirmation. Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred at the sending of this communication, regardless of technical problems you may experience, and where the reasons are outside Kristina Fidelskaya’s control that may result in you having not received that email in a timely manner. The Website features Products that have been carefully selected for sale however all products are subject to availability. For more information please refer to Stock availability.
For any other queries regarding shipments, deliveries & returns kindly contact our customer care on 0097145521070 or 0097142526088 or via email at CustomerCare@kristinafidelskaya.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any reference to business days in these terms and conditions implies the UAE business week.
Kristina Fidelskaya may not accept your order if:
- An item that you have ordered is out of stock
- Kristina Fidelskaya is unable to obtain authorization for your payment
- Kristina Fidelskaya identifies a product or pricing error
- The order does not provide sufficient guaranty of solvency
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
At the Website you are given an opportunity to select your preferred currency. All items priced in their respective currency will be honored as advertised unless it is clearly incorrect, and the prices may be updated at any given time as per the currency exchange rate at the real time provided by the conversion tool integrated on our website.
Kristina Fidelskaya offers our customers the Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) terms, which means that you will only be charged for the items purchased (with complimentary shipping). All import duties and taxes will be covered by the customer.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon Order Confirmation. You hereby confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment, Kristina Fidelskaya will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of payment does not mean the Kristina Fidelskaya has accepted your order and Kristina Fidelskaya reserves the right to return payment to you if the order is not accepted.
Kristina Fidelskaya takes essential precautions to ensure the security of the Website.
All credit/debit card transactions on the Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and reliable, the Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Kristina Fidelskaya shall exercise all reasonable care, as it is in Kristina Fidelskaya’s power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. In the absence of Kristina Fidelskaya’s negligence, Kristina Fidelskaya cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Exchanges & Returns
Customer satisfaction is always a top priority and as such each query is addressed individually to the best of Kristina Fidelskaya’s ability. If you are not perfectly satisfied with your purchase an exchange is offered within a 7 days’ time frame after receipt of your Products (unless otherwise specified in Returns & Exchanges Policy for specific product categories or sale items).
Returns with refund to the original method of payment are processed in case of item/s non-availability only.
We would like to highlight that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the Product(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all the labels attached and in the original packaging. Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must be included as part of your return. All returns must be sent back in their original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the Kristina Fidelskaya packaging is properly protected.
PLEASE NOTE: New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to you. Kristina Fidelskaya is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above.
Please feel free to address any additional questions you may have to our Customer Care Representative by writing us an email at: email@example.com or find more information by going to the Exchanges & Returns page.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different size, color, alternative style or an item of a different category we suggest that you return it as per the terms specified in Exchanges & Refunds Policy, receive a refund/credit to your personal account on Kristina Fidelskaya website and purchase the new item separately using the credited amount (the credit note is valid for 1 year from issue date).
The refund will only be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card (along with the return shipping cost upon providing corresponding receipt) only in case of non-availability of the item/s or if product/s delivered are faulty.
Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. Please note that exchanges will be submitted through the same customs procedures, and therefore duties and taxes may be applicable again.
Transfer of Property & Risk
Kristina Fidelskaya retains legal ownership of the Product(s) until full payment has been made and such payment has been received. Legal ownership of the Product(s) will immediately revert to Kristina Fidelskaya if payment is refunded.
Risk of loss or damage of the Product(s) will pass to you upon delivery.
Kristina Fidelskaya respects the privacy rights of its online customers and recognizes the importance of protecting the information so collected. We will only use the information that we collect about our customers lawfully. We will treat all the personal details of our customers as confidential, and we reserve the right to disclose this information only in the circumstances set out below. We will keep all the gathered data on a secure server at all times.
When you register on the Website, or make a purchase, we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your full name, e-mail address, billing address and telephone number. We may also gather, and our third party providers may gather, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ae and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the Website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- maintaining your registration.
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- to serve Website content to you.
- to administer this Website.
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list).
- to send you information by post or email (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list). If you would rather not receive these alerts, please inform us by sending a quick email with the subject 'Stop' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed by Kristina Fidelskaya and may also be transferred to and processed by Kristina Fidelskaya’s parents, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies.
Your personal data may also be transferred to third parties for the purpose of (1) assisting with facilitating transactions on or through the Website, (2) sending you advertisements for our products and services, (3) providing information technology and customer service assistance, and (4) providing, offering, supporting, administering, maintaining and enabling the provision of the Website and our services. These parties have been carefully selected by us and are required to comply with all applicable data protection regulations. These parties have been appointed as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Kristina Fidelskaya and under its control.
Please be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal details and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
If you are a user located within the European Economic Area, we only process your personal data if one or more of the following legal basis applies:
- for the finalization and execution of a contract to which you are a party.
When we process your data on this basis, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary to execute the contract. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- finalization and execution of a contract for the purchase of goods offered on the Website;
- registration on the Website and use of the services reserved for registered users;
- supply of services offered on the Website;
- management of your requests by our Customer Service .
- The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to finalize or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and to use the services of Kristina Fidelskaya and that Kristina Fidelskaya will not be able to process your requests.
- to follow up on a legal obligation.
In case of finalization of a contract for the purchase of goods on the Website, the processing of user data will take place to give effect to the legal obligations to which Kristina Fidelskaya is bound. You are free to decide whether to finalize a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you finalize it your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which Kristina Fidelskaya is bound.
- Due to our legitimate interest.
- Certain personal data will be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities relating to your purchase of products on the Website: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, personal data may be processed by Kristina Fidelskaya’s parents, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies or our authorized service providers.
- Based on your consent.
- We will carry out the following processing only if you have given us your express consent:
- marketing activities and market research and surveys;
- analysis of your browsing data and your shopping habits when you are signed into your account on the Website, in order to personalize your experience on the Website.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is optional.
If you are located in the EU, please note that Kristina Fidelskaya and some of the third parties listed in the paragraph ‘Who will process your data?’ may be established in countries outside the European Union. If you are located in the EU, your personal data will only be transferred outside the EU (a) to countries that offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission , or (b) pursuant to specific agreements containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, known as “standard contractual clauses”, approved by the European Commission, or (c) if the data transfer is necessary for the finalization and execution of a contract between you and Kristina Fidelskaya (for the purchase of goods offered on our Website, for registration on the Website or use of services on the Website) or for the management of your requests.
Your Rights with Respect to the Personal Data
If you are located in the EU at any time you may exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Kristina Fidelskaya. Please find below a general description of these rights and how to exercise them.
- Access your personal data and rectify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they are correct, modified or supplemented with other information. You may contact us to request a copy of your personal data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time the consent you may have given for the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (i.e., for purposes of sending sales and promotional communications and conducting market research and surveys to determine the level of satisfaction and improve our services). Once we have received your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your data: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Erasure of your data: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data: have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your data, when the processing of your data is no longer needed but you need them for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and when you object to processing pending the verification of the reasons of your request.
- Receiving your data and transferring it to a party other than Kristina Fidelskaya (right to data portability: You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format.
You may request that we, where technically possible, transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
You can exercise the rights described above by accessing your account or writing to email@example.com.
In order to ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or unlawful use by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you to provide certain information so that we can verify your identity.
Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related products on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analyzing user behavior from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.
Sometimes we will advertise on third party websites. The cookies are also used to help Kristina Fidelskaya and its advertisers see which advertisements you click on and interact with. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable. Examples of these advertisers include Google (including Google-owned DoubleClick for paid advertising on Google.com) and LinkShare.
Copyright & Trademarks
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof ("Content") is the property of Kristina Fidelskaya, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by U.A.E. and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, “Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Kristina Fidelskaya, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the U.A.E. and other countries, and are protected by U.A.E. and international trademark laws. All or any other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Kristina Fidelskaya.
Except as set forth in the limited license in the section entitled "Limited License" below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without prior written consent of Kristina Fidelskaya.
For the avoidance of doubt, Kristina Fidelskaya does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and all the trademarks presented at the Website belong to their respective owners.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame, link to, or utilize any framing or linking techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without Kristina Fidelskaya’s prior written consent, which may be withheld at Kristina Fidelskaya’s absolute discretion.
The limited license set forth in this section does not include the right to:
- modify or download the Website or its Content (except caching or as necessary to view content)
- make any use of the Website or its Content other than for personal use
- create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content
- collect account information for the benefit of another party
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trademarks without our express written consent
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
A website that links to our Website may:
- link to, but not replicate, Kristina Fidelskaya Content
- not imply that Kristina Fidelskaya are endorsing such website or its services or products
- not misrepresent its relationship with Kristina Fidelskaya
- not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages as determined by Kristina Fidelskaya
- not portray Kristina Fidelskaya or Kristina Fidelskaya’s Products, services or other items in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions
- not use any Trademark without Kristina Fidelskaya’s prior written consent
- not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. Kristina Fidelskaya may, at its sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorized use by you of the Website, terminates the limited license set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy Kristina Fidelskaya may have provided for by applicable law.
Third Party Links
Kristina Fidelskaya is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by Kristina Fidelskaya, affiliates or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor does Kristina Fidelskaya assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and Terms. You should carefully review the Terms and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
Representations & Warranties: Limitations of Liability
Kristina Fidelskaya makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, in connection with these Terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law that Kristina Fidelskaya will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any:
- interruption of business
- access delays or access interruptions to the Website
- data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off- Website links on the Website
- computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or
- events beyond Kristina Fidelskaya’s reasonable control.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Kristina Fidelskaya will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Kristina Fidelskaya have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, Kristina Fidelskaya’s liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related in any way to this Contract and/or any sale of goods or services hereunder or any transaction contemplated hereby which cannot be amicably resolved by the Parties through negotiation within thirty (30) days shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the DIFC-LCIA, United Arab Emirates in accordance with its Rules. All the costs and expenses of the dispute resolution shall be borne by the losing party.
The language of the arbitration shall be English. One (1) arbitrator shall be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of England. The decision of the arbitrator shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the Parties.
However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Kristina Fidelskaya’s intellectual property rights, Kristina Fidelskaya may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the U.A.E. Courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in Dubai, and all applicable provisions of this section shall apply.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Website and any purchase by you of any Products from Kristina Fidelskaya, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then these Terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. Any waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms by Kristina Fidelskaya shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these Terms.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of either party in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of that party under these Terms and no course of dealing between the parties shall be construed or operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law. Time shall not be of the essence of these
Terms as regards any of the times, dates and/or periods mentioned herein.
Nothing contained in these Terms form of joint enterprise between you and Kristina Fidelskaya.
Kristina Fidelskaya reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are always fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Kristina Fidelskaya may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
Kristina Fidelskaya reserves the right to refuse to supply Products to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any Items from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. Kristina Fidelskaya will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of Kristina Fidelskaya withdrawing of any Product from this Website whether or not such Products have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact Kristina Fidelskaya via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any Product from Kristina Fidelskaya shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.